Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Some thoughts

Yesterday I uploaded my latest song "Like Flowers", as you might noticed. I'm still not really happy about the song. When I started it I thought it would turn out very well, but in the end I failed somehow. I don't hate it, but it's not really what I wanted it to be. As I wrote before, it's always very difficult for me to finish a song. Although I think that the previous songs since "I Wait For You" turned out very well. I hope the next song turns out better.

I'm still working on the Portishead Cover of "Roads", but I'm somehow demotivated because of "Like Flowers", but I'll soon continue to work on it.

Within the next days I will upload both versions of "Like Flowers" on Youtube too.

By the way, here is the artwork to the song.


Like Flowers by ~KyleEgret on deviantART

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen