Samstag, 23. Juni 2012

Like Fowers?

I'm about to finish my latest song "Like Flowers" .......somehow. I'm not sure how to end the song, that's why I'm thinking about releasing to versions of it (maybe not, I'm really not sure). I hope to finish it today since the last recording session was yesterday. Sometimes it's really hard for me to finish a song, because I don't know where the best point is to end it. Maybe it's because how I compose my songs, but I don't know.

In addition to that I was thinking about some cover songs. A while ago I did a cover of Hot Chips "I Feel Better". I still like the guitars of it, but the vocals aren't that good so I'm gonna re-record them soon. I also started a completeley new cover. As a HUGE Portishead fan, I started working on their song "Roads". It's really interesting to work on. I hope it will turn out well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen