Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011

Soon...

So almost one week of not posting....sorry I was kinda busy, but know I got some time to finish my song "Darkside". Overall it is actually finished, nevertheless I'm not really satisfied with the mixing, and it got somehow complicated with over 35 tracks running simultaneously. Sometimes I get a little bit lost within the tracks ;D
But I really want to finish it. It's too long now unfinished.

By the way, my other projects:
The Hot Chip Cover "I feel better" is now really, really finished, which means I'm finally satisfied with all the vocals and mixing. I will release it, as soon I finish one of my other songs.

"It's up to you" is still......I don't know. Most of it is finished, but something is still missing. Maybe because it's actually for two singers, but I did it alone. I don't know......I'm not sure how/when I will finish it.

In the meantime, mixing "Darkside", I started AND finished another song called "Destruct" within one session. It is finished, but I think some little additional vocal parts are missing. I want to finish that soon too, if I can manage it.

So far......I hope to get something finished soon.

->x Kyle Egret

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen