Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

hm..

As I wrote before, I working on there songs parallely, but somehow I'm a little stuck.
I keep working on all of them, but the problem is my recording equipment, because, I don't have an fully equipt homestudio. The only thing I have is a Zoom H2 Handyrecorder, which I use as Microphone for singing and recording everything else and as soundcard. Don't get me wrong, it's a great device, and it works fine, but especially in the last weeks I recognized that I really need better Equipment, that means, new soundcard, mixer, singing mircrophone, stereo microphones and new software. Because having just one mircrophone for everything is really a pain. And with this lack of Equipment it's very difficult to make the music the way I want to.
For the moment it has to work out, but I really need better equipment soon.

And by the way, I did some new photos. Have a look


in the water by *KyleEgret on deviantART


dragons. by *KyleEgret on deviantART

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen