Freitag, 3. Januar 2014

Project Calibra

I want to tell you about my new ongoing project, called "Project Calibra"

A good friend of mine wants his Opel Calibra to be designed so he asked to me whether I'd be interested to work on it. I'm very happy that he appreciates my art that much so I galdly work on it and can't wait to see the project finished.

Actually the car has a dark colour as you can see here:





Now, some pieces of the car has been dismounted and painted white. My job is it to design these single parts piece by piece and then to connect the designs of the differents parts so that the whole design surrounds the car. First of all I got the right mud wing which I painted, you can see it here:


Right Mud Wing of PROJECT CALIBRA by Kyle Egret by ~KyleEgret on deviantART



Next thing to do is to paint the left mud wing which is still white. I will post WIP picture of it from now on deviantart and share them here and primaly on Facebook

In addition to that I'm working on a new song called "Never save from harm" It is really doing good progress, but I can't say when it will be finished. I'll let you know about the progress. Futhermore Aver and I want to work on a new song soon too. Stay tuned!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen