Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

Here again

Sorry for the long pause, but I've been on vacation. I did some interesting things and got many new ideas. I'm gonna catch up some news now.

You might noticed that I uploaded the "complete" version of my Portisheads "Roads" cover on Soundcloud:


I think it turned out very well, and I even still like the unplugged version. First I thought I'm gonna delete it when the complete version is released, but I really like them both. I even think about doing another Portishead cover, but I'm still not sure which song. Maybe I have an idea in some days.

I really have to upload the last songs on Youtube, both versions of "Like Flowers" and the complete "Roads" are still mising on my channel. I promise to do that today.

Concerning the videos, I'm thinking about to make a special video with some of my pictures as slideshow or something like that. Maybe I will start to work on that soon too.

And by the way, I'm about to sign up on the website http://www.beat100.com/
I was somehow invited to join, which makes me very happy. I'm gonna take that chance.

I also working on a new song. The working title is "silently" and I finished most of the lyrics today.
Recording starts today too I think.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen