Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

Porcelain updates

So the last weeks I was very busy with new porcelain stuff I made. As I wrote before, from time to time a write to procelain companys whether they have interest in producing something of my stuff. Some even showed some interest, but I still got now reply.......hope they do someday. Nevertheless I uploaded a lot on Deviant Art. I won't link everything here, but you can check out here the latest stuff: http://kyleegret.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is my favourite new one:


teapot and warmer 4 ~Kyle Egret Porcelain Series~ by ~KyleEgret on deviantART

And by the way, I'm working on two new songs right now. One of them is nearly finished, I'll upload it today or tomorrow.

The picture project below is finished too, I just didn't make a picture out of it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen