Montag, 5. März 2012

New song?......

As I wrote before, I was working on my latest song project "We go deeper" and I said that I would be finished soon.....but.....I don't know it somehow became very difficult to progress. I can't seem to move on with it. I ended up deleting most of the tracks, starting almost from the beginning, but I got so frustated that I started another song. This one works better until now. It's called "I Wait". I hope I really get this one finished. Don't get me wrong, I will finish "We go deeper" soon too, but now my focus is really on "I Wait" It's much more fun. Let's see how it turns out.

Both of the songs are dealing with something very important for me, I hope I get them done soon.

By the way, I shot new pictures of my Porcealin Project. Upload tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen