Montag, 27. Februar 2012

As I told you before, I finally got new much better equipment. It's really very nice to work this way. That's why I started a new song project a few weeks ago. Last month I did not have much time, but now I'm going right for it. The song is called "We Go deeper" and I'd say it's finished 70%. I'm really happy how well everything works.

I also draw a lot of pictures recently. I uploaded one on deviant art. Futhermore I did some photos, which I also uploaded, hope you'll like 'em

You know it gives me a lot writing this blog, sharing updates whatsoever. Nevertheless I ask myself if anyone gives a damn about what I'm writing. I know that some people are reading this blog because of the user statistics. I would be very happy if someone would write a comment or likes me on facebook.

Enough of this, her some pictures!


fly with me by ~KyleEgret on deviantART


the two 0.1 by ~KyleEgret on deviantART


We Will Find Our World by ~KyleEgret on deviantART

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen